Try something new with your friends, like this Third Degree Cocktail. Easy to prepare, it requires only few ingredients and is worth every sip. It tastes good whether you are thirsty or not. It’s made from gin, dry vermouth and absinthe. Serve in a chilled cocktail glass.
2 ounces gin
1/2 ounce dry vermouth
1/4 teaspoon absinthe
- Put the ice in the cocktail mixer.
- Pour in gin, dry vermouth and absinthe.
- Share or stir until well mixed.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
There are several cocktails recipe with parts of absinthe but only few are known to be popular. Give this Third Degree Cocktail Recipe a try and tell us how it goes with your first attempt.